I did this with Tanked and it was a lot of fun. So I’m doing it for THE G CRISIS Kickstarter project as well. There MAY be another one if this is successful. I’ll be tracking all the entries here. Here’s the deal.
1st Place – $50 Amazon.com gift certificate and signed copies of ALL FUTURE G CRISIS literature. This includes books, comics, poetry, drunken scribblings on pizza box tops which will be mass produced as Happy Meal prizes, whatever.
2nd Place – $25 Amazon.com gift certificate
3rd Place – $10 Amazon.com gift certificate.
1. Get you a Twitter account if you don’t already have one.
2. Tell your followers what you would smash if you were 30 feet tall. If you cannot think of anything to smash and you want to say that you’d end world hunger, fine, but you are kind of missing the spirit of the contest.
3. Use the hash tag #30footsmash
4. Fill in the blanks: If I were 30ft tall I would smash ___ because ___. (It doesn’t have to follow this exact formula, but you get the idea.
5. Adding in links to the project and/or my site will score extra brownie points.
If you have a problem with any of these, don’t enter. Only entries with the hash tag #30footsmash will be eligible. Winners will be picked at the end of THE G CRISIS Kickstarter campaign on August 24, 2012 by Jason Winn. Winners will be notified via Twitter direct message. Winners will have 48 hours to respond with their contact information to claim their prize.
International winners do not worry! You can still participate. I will provide a cash equivalent via PayPal, should you not be able to use Amazon.com gift certificates because Deal Leader forbids browsing America’s Literary bounty. If you cannot receive funds via PayPal I’m sorry but you are not eligible for a prize, sorry.